Review: Culligan WSH-C125 Filtered Showerhead
Have you been concerned about the high levels of Chlorine and Sulphur in your water supply? Well, you should actually be concerned but there is no reason to fret over it. You just need to look out for the solutions. For instance, with bathroom accessories such as Culligan WSH-C125 Filtered Showerhead, you can at least be sure that your loved ones won’t be exposed to excess of Chlorine and Sulphur when they shower.
The Culligan WSH-C125 Filtered Showerhead offers your family protection against harsh chemicals found in the water supply. The showerhead comes with a unique anti-clog rubber spray nozzle. So, it basically makes your showers softer and cleaner.
You will be surprised to know that it can offer you protection against chlorine, sulfur and even scaling. The efficiency of the showerhead remains just the same for up to 10,000 gallons of water. The showerhead complies with all the NSF standards prescribed for water safety.
When we ensure that we don’t drink, eat or live in a polluted environment, why not ensure that we also shower with water that is safe for our skin tissues and hair.
What are the Main Features of Culligan WSH-C125 Filtered Showerhead?
With the Culligan WSH-C125 Filtered Showerhead, you get to choose from 5 spray settings; you can modify them as per your taste. The showerhead comes with an anti-clog rubber spray that can be cleaned very easily.
The filter life works for ten thousand gallons or for six months according to the usage. The showerhead has an inbuilt WHR–140 cartridge. It will work best under the temperature range of 40 to 120 degrees. The installation is simple enough for you to do-it-yourself.
The Culligan WSH-C125 Filtered Showerhead has some very unique features that set it apart from ordinary showerheads. They include:
- Perfect fit. The Culligan WSH-C125 Filtered Showerhead fits snugly into any half inch threaded arm.
- Five Massage settings. The showerhead offers you five distinct massage settings. Choose the one you like the most. Change it as you please.
- Elegant finish. The showerhead comes in a chrome finish that goes well with all kinds of decors.
- Replaceable filter. Once you finish using the showerhead for 6 months or ten thousand gallons of water, you can replace the filter easily.
- Certification from NSF. The showerhead comes with a certificate of compliance from NSF.
- Top quality cartridge. The showerhead uses a WHR–140 cartridge.
- You get a five year warranty with the product.
- Complete package. When you order a Culligan WSH-C125 Filtered Showerhead, you get a wall mounted showerhead, a reminder sticker and Teflon tape for installation.
Main Advantages of Culligan WSH-C125 Filtered Showerhead
The Culligan WSH-C125 Filtered Showerhead is a value add-on that most consumers feel is a ‘nice-to-have’ accessory; here’s a list of advantages it has:
- Works as an excellent purifier. The Culligan WSH-C125 Filtered Showerhead promises to offer you refreshing showers with no harsh build ups of Chlorine or Sulfur.
- 99% effective. The in-built filter is capable of removing 99 percent of chloride along with other impurities that otherwise damage your hair and skin.
- Reduction in scales. The water that flows through the Culligan WSH-C125 Filtered Showerhead is considerably soft as the showerhead is able to control the level of scales to a large extent.
- Durable and long lasting. This wall mounted showerhead offers your family chemical free showers, for six months at a go.
The only issue with this showerhead that may concern some consumers is its weight. If bathroom plumbing fixtures were installed some 2 decades ago, the plumbing may require some reinforcement. Otherwise, the showerhead does indeed provide great value at a modest price. You can have long and enjoyable showers without having to worry about the chemicals! Click here for the best price; the product is available at Amazon