Review: Culligan RainDisc RDSH-C115 Showerhead with Filter
Does your hair feel dry and rugged even after a shampoo, or does your skin never feel fresh? You might have been blaming you soap brand but in fact the fault lies in your water and the inability of your showerhead to clean it.
The Culligan RainDisc RDSH-C115 Showerhead with Filter is certified by the NSF International. The showerhead actually manages to improve the quality of water that flows through it. It is called by most users as a ‘better shower’ that delivers ‘better water,’ when compared to the rest in the same league. It works efficiently up to 10,000 gallons of water.
The Culligan RainDisc RDSH-C115 Showerhead with Filter is a fine example of innovative technology working at grass root level to benefit the common masses.
What is the Culligan RainDisc RDSH-C115 Showerhead with Filter?
The Culligan RainDisc RDSH-C115 Showerhead with Filter has an inbuilt cartridge that lowers the level of sulfur, odor and scaling in the water. The unit can be easily installed in any existing shower arm. There is no need to call in a local handyman for the job.
You get a spa like experience in your bathroom; you also have the satisfaction that the water falling on your body is free of numerous chemical impurities.
Culligan is a brand that has been long associated with water filtering products. The Culligan RainDisc RDSH-C115 Showerhead with Filter does filtration in two levels. By the time the water passes through the second phase of filtering, almost 97% traces of chlorine have been removed. By now, you will not be able to smell any sulfur odors. The water will be softer and you will immediately feel the difference in your skin and hair.
The cartridge has a life of 6 months of continuous use. You need no tools for installation and it can be adjusted according to your height very conveniently.
What are the Best Features of the Culligan RainDisc RDSH-C115 Showerhead with Filter
Have a look at the features of this innovative showerhead.
- Effective cleaning of water. The filter is capable of cleaning ninety seven percent chlorine, sulfur and scales.
- WHR – 140 filter. The cartridge is capable of processing 10,000 gallons of water. The cartridge is of superior charcoal that works effectively against all kinds of impurities.
- Fully certified by NSF International. The product is fully compliant with the guidelines laid out by the international authority.
- You can either pick just the showerhead or order the adjustable shower arm with it too.
- Superior polish. The Culligan RainDisc RDSH-C115 Showerhead with Filter comes in polished chrome.
- Resistant to atmosphere. The product is resistant to corrosion, is waterproof, rust resistant and leak proof too.
Chief Advantages of the Culligan RainDisc RDSH-C115 Showerhead with Filter
In the market today, you will find other rainfall showerheads which will easily cost several times more than the Culligan RainDisc RDSH-C115 Showerhead with Filter, but will have no added filter. Before you order a showerhead for your household, have a look at its main benefits.
- Value for money. The biggest advantage of the Culligan RainDisc RDSH-C115 is its additional feature of the filter and optimum price.
- Culligan is a reputed name. The filters from Culligan are known for their quality. There is no reason for you to be worried whether the filter will deliver on its promises or not. It sure will.
- The parts may be of plastic but they are durable enough.
The Culligan RainDisc RDSH-C115 Showerhead with Filter definitely performs well and gets high ratings from most users on sites like Amazon. If cleaner, healthier showers are important for you; this may just be the right showerhead for you. It’s made in plastic and this may be a turn off for some users but at this price, the showerhead delivers value for every penny you pay. If you want superior construction quality, you can go for all metal showerheads that cost around 4 or 5 times more. Click here to find this showerhead at the best price online.