Review: Culligan HSH-C135 Level 2 Handheld Filtered Shower Head
Is your hair constantly losing luster and your skin its glory? Have they gone so dry and flaky that no amount of conditioners and moisturizers seem to help? Among other factors, polluted water could be one of the reasons behind this mess. You can beget your amazing skin and hair once again by replacing your old showerhead with the new Culligan Hand-held Filtered Showerhead.
Being hand-held, this showerhead helps you to target specific areas; you will have a comfy & luxurious shower every time. Designed perfectly to suit your existing standard plumbing, it needs no extra labor or tools for installation. That means additional savings as you need not call in a handyman for installation.
What are the Main Features of Culligan Filtered Showerhead?
The most noteworthy feature of this superior quality showerhead is its filter. Even with regular use, the filtered showerhead can last you as long as six months, and can filter mineral deposits from as much as 10k gallons of water. So, while you savor the treatments of this amazing showerhead, you can be rest assured of your bathing water being chlorine, sulfur odor and scale free.
Some other amazing features of this inexpensive showerhead include the following:
• Five different spray settings available. Due to the availability of so many types of spray settings, you can adjust your shower to your fancies everyday for the best experience. Everyone in the family can choose a spray setting they like the most.
• Five years’ warranty: A limited warranty of five years covers many aspects of your purchase, and makes it a worthwhile investment in the long run.
• No Sulfur odor: Sulfur odor can really dampen your mood while taking a relaxing shower. But with this amazing filtered showerhead, you can now bid goodbye to distasteful sulfur odor.
• Luxurious Chrome Finish: A nice chrome finish adorns this showerhead and helps it to blend well with different types of bathroom fixtures.
What are main the advantages of Culligan Filtered Showerhead?
Most reviewers on Amazon point Culligan Filtered Showerhead’s dual role as both handheld and standard shower as its primary advantage. Besides, in conjunction with the massage setting, one may target specific areas of the body while experiencing amazing shower daily!
And that is not everything about this showerhead. There are other truly amazing features or rather benefits of this showerhead you must know about before purchasing. Here’s a brief compilation:
• Elongated hose: The showerhead comes with a 5 feet long hose that presents you with amazing flexibility while showering your pets, sit-assisting showers or while targeting the hard-to-reach areas of your body. No need to perform gymnastics in shower area just so you could thoroughly clean all areas.
• Spontaneous filter: The filter starts working immediately after installation, providing you with the best shower experience right from the first time. You will notice the difference in quality of water almost immediately.
• It pairs with unique plumbing needs: It can work even with an unflow design. If you encounter such an issue, you may directly mount it to the bathroom wall.
Is the Culligan Filtered Showerhead the Right Choice for You?
If your bathing water is chlorine-abused or has pungent sulfur odor, then the Culligan Showerhead will definitely prove to be a great purchase. Besides, the filter helps the water to get rid of high mineral contents, thereby making the water way softer.
The only notable disadvantage of this showerhead as pointed out by many users is its weight. They say it’s heavy and droopy. We agree. The showerhead shouldn’t be used in case your plumbing is very old (say more than 20 years old). If you encounter the same problem, you can directly mount it to your wall.
If you care about your family’s health and want to gift them the most wonderful and healthy shower experience ever, click here to order the showerhead right away. Its available at a great price on Amazon.